vrijdag 5 februari 2016

ballad of the trador

The world I rule is full of happy people.

I manage getting rid of any steeple;

firmly stands the mount of capitalism,

donkeys and elephants don't have real schism.

My turkish friend to kurds all right behaves,

admire javanese keep papuans as slaves.

Our Mammon tells us do your business;

I am the president, must sanction this.

 

Though old Hillary longing for power

I think should take cold shower.

How sad America at finest hour

fails to present young beautiful flower

 

 

Those French guys with their égalité

long time are dead, have no more say;

Liberty I call my nuclear submarine.

A millionaire I am which sets decisive scene.

Yet pity Lizz of british ally:

if true the first will be the last,

if she 's to heaven slow or fast

then there must toilets clean éternally 

                                  (there is something wrong)

 

I pray, I prayed and I will pray

victorious election day.

Then we the "haves" in White House sit,

leaving poor loosers mud and our sh...

 

          (free to copy and sing)

 

Geen opmerkingen: