zondag 27 februari 2022

Tamara Negara National Park


Once upon an evening the waterpipe in the Nusa Camp broke and there was no shower. 
So I went to the creek and took a bath in its clear water near the hang bridge. 
There was a frog and I asked whether I should kiss it so it might become a princess. 
The frog however made a noise that sounded like Don't. 
Perhaps I was mistaken and was it a tom-frog. 
Never mind I made another offer to kiss for the frog turning into a handsome prince. 
But still the answer was Don't. 
Well, I told him about beautiful Amsterdam where a prince and anybody can have fun. 
Yet the reply was steadily Don't, don't. 
Even proposal of a trip to the moon did not change that. 
So I had to refrain from kissing as the frog apparently appreciated the Malaysian jungle above all other things. 
Really much prefers that above all other things for if you go there under the bridge to the clear water of the creek near Nusa Camp, with lips ready for kissing, you still will hear the definite and ultimate Don't, Dont, dont......

Geen opmerkingen: